Olive Tree Image

Olive Tree Image
Now these things happened to them as an example, and they were written for our instruction,
upon whom the ends of the ages have come.

1 Corinthians 10:11 (NASB95)

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Q. Have you read the predictions of Nostradamus?

A. I’ve seen TV programs on him but I have never considered him to be from God. I don’t waste my time reading Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce, Jean Dixon, or any other so-called “prophets.” I study and read the Jewish prophets in the Scriptures and nobody else, and that includes Gentile or Jewish mystics dead or alive. I have never spent much time reading the latest “word” from TV preachers and their stories either. They all have visions and been to heaven and “Jesus” appears to them but I never pay attention to them anymore. They are just modern day Nostradamus’ who tell silly stories that lead people away from the true prophets. It’s sad , really.

1 comment:

  1. There is no difference between a profit and a mystic save that some bunch of religious people who CLAIM to have the authority of God have decided to call one guy a prophet and another a mystic (or usually something worse). My advice: Try using your brain and take less pride in your apparent ignorance and paucity of imagination.

    ReplyDelete